Before we send you out to your starting holes, each week we recap the Out of Bounds Rules and Hazards along the course.
Here’s a quick recap of what that looks like:
The general OB is as follows…
- Water and Gardens are OB.
- On or over all road/pathways is OB on ALL holes.
When it pertains to Hole 6 and 7, when there is a line painted, that is the OB line.
Otherwise, if you’re dry you’re safe.
If you’re looking for a more in-depth breakdown, check out the list below.
⚠️FULL HOLE BY HOLE BREAKDOWN OF OB⚠️
1. Pond and creek, rock garden to the right, soccer fields right. Mando tree when marked (right).
2. Pond left, road right.
3. Road left, road long.
4. Road left.
4a – Road right.
5. Road right, road long.
6. Pond, parking lot gravel (careful, as the parking curbs are 2-3 feet inside OB). Road long, road left.
7. Pond, road left.
8. Road right.
9. Road left, road long.
10. Soccer fields left. Pond. Concrete picnic tables long. Rock garden right.
11. Soccer and baseball fields left, pond right.
12. Path long, parking lot long.
13. Fenced in area left.
14. Fenced in area left, road long. Mando tree when marked (left)
15. Road left, creek and over (if your disc has crossed the other side of the creek, it is OB, regardless if it is not surrounded by water). Mando tree when marked (left)
16. Creek and over (if your disc has crossed the other side of the creek, it is OB, regardless if it is not surrounded by water). Concrete picnic tables right.
17. Pond and creek, rock garden on left.
18. Road left. Pond long. Creek right.